Thursday, September 13, 2012

A little modelling

I've been quite busy with a new job which hasn't left a lot of time for modelling. I found myself with a free afternoon and a hankering for some 3d work.

Dusted off this guy and he's 90% done, a few touch ups to the rear and revisions to the legs and he'll be good to go.





I also pieced together a couple quick samurai style sashimono back banners for use with some 28mm models I"m working on. I'm not very good with soft surfaces, fortunately my buddy Steve was able to help with the cloth and give it some nice wind effect. 

They should work well if I convert any more Hatamoto-chi mechs. Hoping to have prints of the banner in hand within the next week or so.



2 comments:

  1. Both look great. I'd say your soft work isn't bad at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's damn cool mech!
    Where can I get this model? Can I get it at all actually? ^^

    ReplyDelete